iPayment, Inc., a trusted provider of payment and processing solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to work in the company’s Financial Planning and Analysis team. The candidate will help provide decision support, drive process improvements, and provide day-to-day analytical support and management reporting for the company. Ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Own the monthly and quarterly financial and data analysis processes and reporting.
- Ability to query and consolidate large amounts of data using Excel and other BI tools.
- Serve as a key contributor by analyzing data for the purpose of creating actionable intelligence that influences strategic decision making and company performance.
- Consolidate and report portfolio and company-wide results, combined with analyses and presentations.
- Drive process automation leveraging existing BI tools.
- Participate in company-wide quarterly budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Handle multiple high visibility, time sensitive projects at once, independently and/or working with other stakeholders.
- Define and execute ad-hoc projects addressing topics related to finance, company performance, customer pricing, and strategy.
Candidates should have 3-5+ years of relevant professional experience, which may have been obtained in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Corporate Finance, or Investment Banking. The ideal candidate must possess superior analytical skills, the ability to translate data and analysis into practical, actionable recommendations, and a track record of working effectively with senior level business leaders. In addition, the candidate will demonstrate strong business acumen, relentless dedication to drive outcomes and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a cross functional environment.
- BS degree in Finance / Statistics / Economics or related field required.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel; ability to pick up new systems and query information.
- Experience in bottoms up forecasting for revenue and/or expenses within a business unit.
- Exceptional track record of self-motivation, independent thinking, problem solving, and continuous process improvement.
- Familiarity working with and analyzing extremely large data sets.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of identifying issues related to statistical analysis, recommending options and implementing solutions.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Possess strong personal responsibility, initiative, and integrity.
- Takes initiative, knows what needs to be done and executes with a sense of urgency, discipline and focus.
- Applicable workplace experience with SQL Server, or Board International CPM software a plus.
- Financial service industry experience and/or experience working in a payment processing organization a plus.